As many of you will have noticed, we've recently implemented quite a few changes to bookarmy.com, so I want to update you all on exactly what these are. The main changes are:
- A new homepage featuring lots of info about what's happening on the site (you can see the new page by logging out)
- A new layout for the books section of your profiles. We now display cover images for the books you've added. The books are also now displayed over several pages rather than in one long list so that those of you with several hundred books don't have to scroll for years to get to the bottom of the page.
- Everyone should now be able to add line breaks to their forum posts.
- Ticker settings (you can find this button on your profile pages) mean that you can choose which news alerts you receive and which ones you don't want to see.
- Changing your password is now more secure as it requires confirmation from your email address.
- You can now choose whether to display your real name on the site or not using the 'display real name' check box which you can find on the 'update profile' section of your profile page.
- The entire site is now displayed in a slightly larger font that is less squashed and just generally nicer to look at.
As always, we appreciate any feedback you can offer us on any of the changes we've made, and we ask that you don't hesitate to inform us of any problems you're experiencing with any aspect of the site so that we can fix it for you!